The organization of Harry and Meghan #RoyalWedding has been clearly a major challenge for The Palace but it came out as a very successful event.
What luxury groups can learn from the Palace?
1. Work for the long term and manage properly the short term troubles in order to guarantee the endurance of the Firm
2. Position accurately every entity in the story, setting up a clear hierarchy, priorities and roles (the Queen, the Crown Prince, the young Princes and Princesses)
3. Never spoil the Queen
4. Innovation and evolution should come from the second lines and it has to be managed accurately
5. The DNA and the Reputation of the Firm are the most valuable asset. Preserve it, nurture it and communicate it with care and passion
6. Change management is a daily exercise. Disruption is the greatest enemy
7. Never stay stuck with the Past. Navigate with the times and cultivate your own charisma
8. Images are the most powerful tool. Create your unforgettable visual legend.
9. Share your story in a natural and authentic way. Don't be shy. But stay on the throne.
10. Make the best of anything that can happen. And carefully pick up behind the scenes masterminds to work for you.
The British Monarchy still rocks!
Susanna Nicoletti for Joliegazette - a fashion and luxury marketing, communication and digital senior professional in the industry with boutique consultancy www. thefashiondispatch.com